My Dog Lucy

Lucy

Lucy

My dog Lucy is the best dog you will ever meet, she is at times active and  at times sleepy, but she will always be funny. She has floppy ears, a fat belly, brown eyes, and  waging tail. She is scared of almost everything. I would make a list but it would be too long. I am not saying I do not love my dog it is quite the opposite. I love my dog she is incredible. She comforts me when I am sad, and she makes me laugh when I am happy. We adopted her from my dads work friend. Lucy was only a few months old when we got her, and she weighed seven pounds.  She is now about thirty pounds. Lucy is eleven years old, that would be 77 in dog years. Lucy is my pup she is a pure bread beagle, her fur consists of the coulors brown, black, and white. I love her, and she loves me.

Edited: Ethan and Jack

13 thoughts on “My Dog Lucy

1. Hi Andrew,
    I am a teacher who is helping out with the Student Blogging Challenge. What a nice post you have written about your dog. I wish I could have one too, but since we live in small apartment AND I am a bit allergic, it is not possible right now. Please let me know if you need any help with the challenges. You can take a look at my blog here.

2. Hello,

I can tell you love your dog Lucy a lot. I really enjoyed reading your post and you put lots of detail into explaining her. I am going to add you to my blog roll as an example of a great blog. I hope you will check out my blog sometime.

Thanks,
    Keep up the great blogging!

Allen

3. Hi it’s andrew do you know where you can get a dog( other than the pound) my family and I are thinking of getting one please help!!!

4. Hello Andy
    I am not sure if you have a SPCA near your house but if you do you can rescue a animal from there.
    (The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals)

5. Hi Andrew!
    My top three favorite types of dogs are dachshunds, Beagles, and cocker spaniels! What about you?
    I have a dachshund named Larry, and a hamster named Pumpkin! Larry is 3 years old, and Pumpkin is 5 months old. I just got her this Sunday!
    Your dog is very cute,
    ~Jane

6. Hi Andrew,

Your dog Lucy is cute! I have two dogs that care for me and I love them so much,they even protect me by barking at strangers. I’m still training them that they need to be nice to people. How old is Lucy?
    From: Jazmin

7. Thankyou for your advice. We went to the spca and got a boxer. His name is tyson and he soooo adorable. Thankyou!

8. Yep! We mowed our lawn yesterday and we learned he doesn’t like lawn mowers. He’s very protective and him and I are very attached.